Program Overview: Sourcing, engaging and retaining the best talent are top priorities for organizations. Earning the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential recognizes the key role that talent acquisition professionals play in today’s challenging business environment by demonstrating your expertise and proficiency as a strategic talent acquisition partner.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of the Talent Acquisition landscape.
How to earn your SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential:
- Purchase the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- Enrollment in the Talent Acquisition: Creating Your Organization’s Strategy Educational Program
- Six comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses on talent acquisition:
- Getting the Candidate to Say Yes
- Global Hiring
- Technology and Social Media
- Pass a 50-question online talent acquisition knowledge assessment.
- After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your talent acquisition expertise to your employer and your network.
- You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 25 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 25 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential will auto-populate in your SHRM certification profile.