2020 SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition
June 28 - July 1
World Renowned HR Event
There is no better place for HR professional development than SHRM’s Annual Conference & Exposition. By attending, you’ll gain the tools and resources you need to implement successful HR practices – which help your company succeed.
- Extraordinary Networking to expand your connections and increase your influence. Attendees get access to our Conference Community site
- Endless Solutions from thousands of solutions-providers in every industry. Interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor? Click here for more information
Join our delegation now
Save big when you register as part of the Nigerian delegation through the SHRM Forum Nigeria Coordinating office
All delegates must be SHRM global members or become members to take advantage of delegation rates. This will help SHRM grow its global presence.
The registration fee covers the following:
- 4 General Sessions featuring world-renown keynote speakers
- Admission to the SHRM Exposition
- More than 250 educational concurrent sessions divided into six tracks (benefits & compensation, employment law & legislation, international HR, personal & leadership development, business management & strategy, and talent management)
- One ticket to the Tuesday night show
- Online access to the conference sessions
- Access to the SHRM Global Networking Lounge
- Invitation to the International Welcome Reception and the Global Networking Reception
- Global table topics lunch discussions
- Personalized certificate of conference participation
- Special Nigerian delegation dinner outing. (Paid Separately)
The Annual Conference is a convenient and efficient investment of time and money that can yield huge results — especially when it comes to recertification!
Certified HR professional, attending this conference can earn you up to 14 recertification credits. And you can increase your earning potential by registering for one of our popular Preconference programs. And don’t forget our Conference on Demand, which can add another 20 recertification credits! For more information on recertification Click here
This program is organised and managed by the SHRM Member Forum in Nigeria.
For More details contact the conference coordinator
- Florence: +234 801 099 225 5590
This is for intending delegates who can complete the registration independently, including make online payments on SHRMs’ official website
This is for intending delegates who will need help to register, especially to make payments to SHRM
- A cancellation must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 non-refundable administrative fee through December 31, 2019
- Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from January 1, 2020 through April 24, 2020.
- Cancellations received after April 24, 2020, are non-refundable
- Visa Refusal: Exceptions are made for only cancellations based on visa refusal in which case the registered delegate will present written documentation from the US Consular Office confirming visa refusal. Refunds for cancellations due
to visa refusal are subject to a $250 non-refundable administrative fee.
- If a SHRM member transfers his or her registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and non-member price at the time of the transfer or become a SHRM member at the time of the transfer.